XL ULTIMATE SURFING WEEKEND!!
Arrive Fri 15th – ready to surf Sat March 16th & Sun 17th 2019!
Double Island, Queensland, Australia
Members, join the XL Surfing Academy Team for a fantastic weekend of surfing & fun!
Bring your partner—bring your children!
Join us on the beautiful white sandy shores of Double Island, where we will camp for 2 days & enjoy surfing beautiful long, crystal clear waves together!
Slip into island time & relax, go for a walk in the National Park, spot a dolphin or turtle, or join in on some great beach game fun in between surf sessions.
Members you’re going to LOVE riding these amazing waves which can literally stretch out to 100 metres long! Your family and non members travelling with you can join in the fun too and catch their first wave on the weekend with a beginner lesson!
DON’T MISS THIS UNFORGETTABLE WEEKEND!
REGISTER NOW BELOW!
$379 per family (2 adults, up to 3 children 12+ years)
$129 per person (or additional family person)
Terms & Conditions
- This surf trip is exclusive to XL Surfing Academy Members and their family/partner/children only.
- Registration is not considered a booking until full payment and registration details are received.
- Full payment is to be accepted within 5 days of submitting registration form.
- Campsite fee
- 1 group surfing lesson on Saturday for everyone
- 1 group surfing lesson on Sunday for members (non-members are welcome to pay an additional $40 for this 2nd day lesson)
- All scheduled surfing lessons will be held with one of our experienced coaches
- Saturday night movie night
- Beach games
- Transport to the campsite and surf breaks (if you don’t have a 4WD, please contact us, there may be someone we can car pool you with).
- Your tent or camp accomodation (no generators)
- Ferry crossing costs – $7 per car each way, $1 per pedestrian each way. The ferry runs from around 5.30am through until midnight every 10 minutes. Please check tide times to travel on the low tide.
- Camp chairs
- Esky and ice (for the whole weekend. Dry ice is recommended – no ice is available on site)
- $1 and $2 coins for the hot showers
- Cooking & eating utensils
- Your surfboard (if you don’t have one, please contact us)
- Rashie for when you are not in session
- Sun protective clothing for the day, something warmer at night
- There is very limited phone coverage available in many places on Double Island.
- Arrive the 15th March so you’re ready to surf Sat 16th and Sun 17th!